It doesn’t matter where your community is on its journey to becoming a Smart City. Hexagon technologies can help you break down data silos, improve collaboration, and plan for tomorrow.
The best place to discover these solutions? The Zone at HxGN LIVE, 11-14 June, in Las Vegas.
With more than 120,000 square feet of innovation, The Zone is a can’t miss experience technology expo
All cities are a system of systems. What sets a Smart City apart is how its systems work together through the convergence of the physical worlds and the digital world with intelligence built-in to all processes.
Here are some of the Smart City technologies you’ll see in The Zone at HxGN LIVE:
- Data Mining & Analytics – identify and mitigate risk and improve resource management and operational efficiency.
- Next Generation Call-Taking & Dispatching – manage communications and critical information from multimedia sources and coordinate and track resources and situations in real time.
- Multi-Agency Resource Management – provide the information and capabilities to optimize resources across multiple services and jurisdictions.
- Infrastructure Management & Operation – better understand asset conditions, minimize vital service disruptions, and expedite recovery.
- Incident Command Systems – enable collaboration between emergency and other city services for faster, more efficient major event planning, response, recovery, and mitigation.
- Mobile Working – empower personnel, increase situational awareness, and enhance efficiency and service delivery.
- Digital Records & Evidence – collect and manage information about people, places, and incidents to aid evidence-based investigations and decision-making.
- Dashboards & Reporting – make information accessible, interactive, and fact-based for greater insight, visibility, and engagement.
Don’t miss these great technologies and more. Register today to save $300 on your conference registration.