Registration is now open for Hexagon’s HxGN LIVE Resiliency Series, where industry experts will discuss key issues and trends impacting public safety and utilities and communications organizations in a time of uncertainty.
The series will take place June 8, 10, 15, and 17. There’s no charge to attend, and it doesn’t require a large time commitment; attendees can log in on the days and for the sessions they want.
Public Safety Sessions
According to IDC, there are three key drivers influencing public safety technology trends around the world: digital transformation and reinvention, the future of digital trust, and digital intelligence.
In an era of unprecedented change and disruption, how do public safety agencies overcome the burden of legacy technologies and pivot to digital transformation? How can cities and regions equip their police and emergency services with the support they need to build trust and keep citizens safe?
In the HxGN LIVE Resiliency Series, industry experts will discuss key issues and trends impacting public safety in a time of uncertainty, including:
- How to turn data into a strategic asset for transparency and accountability
- The role of IT transformation in organizational and cultural transformation
- How to overcome hurdles to real collaboration across city services
- How to protect the safety and well-being of frontline employees
- Improving performance from citizen contact through incident resolution
Utilities & Communications Sessions
Providing utility and communications services is a complex business in the best of times, but in today’s rapidly evolving technology landscape, providers must be nimble and able to quickly adapt to unprecedented change.
In the HxGN LIVE Resiliency Series, industry experts will discuss how companies can stay competitive, ensure capacity and reliability, and keep customers happy in a time of digital transformation by:
- Scaling up communications network planning and design
- Achieving total infrastructure awareness above and below ground
- Detecting and addressing infrastructure problems before they escalate
- Collaborating across organizations for planned and unplanned work
- Keeping customers informed with more and better information
Register Now for the HxGN LIVE Resiliency Series!
Register now for the HxGN LIVE Resiliency Series, which will take place June 8, 10, 15, and 17. It isn’t just another webinar; it’s informative sessions, panel discussions, and one-on-one interviews in an interactive environment across multiple time zones around the world. Log in on the days and for the sessions you want. Watch, participate, and take away ideas you can use.